With Handshake, students can:
Experiential Learning appointment
Logging into Handshake:
All current UCF students already have a Handshake account.
- To get started, you MUST watch the orientation video above and sign-up here. You will need your PID to complete these this step.
- Once you complete these two steps, you will receive access to Handshake by noon on the following business day. If you still cannot get in to Handshake, please call Experiential Learning at (407)823-2667.
- To log-in, use your NID and password. If you do not remember or have access to your NID, please visit the NID Look Up page. From there, you can reset your NID password if you need to.
- Final step: Complete your profile, and include information that you would like to be visible to employers.
- To get started, you MUST watch the orientation video and agree to terms and conditions. In order to agree to terms and conditions you will need your UCF ID (PID) and your knights.ucf.edu email which will be required to access and use Handshake.
- If you need assistance accessing your PID or Knight’s email, please fill out and submit this email change form. A representative from the registrar will be in touch with you via email to provide your login credentials for www.my.ucf.edu where you can create/look up your Knight’s email address and find your UCF ID (PID) under student self-service > personal info > UCFID. If you have any issues in this process or help with the knight’s email (access or create), please call the help desk at 407-823-5117.
- Once you complete the orientation video and agree to terms and conditions, you will be able to access Handshake within 48 hours.
- All UCF Alumni will need their NID and password to login to Handshake. If you do not remember or have access to your NID, please visit the NID Look Up page. From there, you can reset your NID password if you need to. If you still cannot get in to Handshake, please call Experiential Learning at (407)823-2667.
Alumni – If you would like to set-up an appointment with a career counselor:
- UCF Alumni has a full-time, on-site career counselor available to offer one-on-one assistance to our alumni.
- To expedite your request, please complete the Career Services Request Form. Due to high volume of inquiries, your request will be answered within four business days. In the meantime, please refer to our Career Services module for assistance. Thank you for your patience.
Employers, if you are not already in Handshake, we ask that you create an account! Follow these steps to get set-up:
- Click this link. This will automatically generate an approval connection request for us!
- Log into Handshake or click Sign up for an Account.
- Please allow 3-5 business days after signing up for your account to be approved.
Handshake is the new way to connect with the career opportunities that matter most to you.
email@example.com | (407)823-2361